Sliding Doors of CSS | Master File
- PDP® is a complete and integrated management system designed for selection, development and retention of high performing people.
- PDP® is a statistically-based, predictable and reliable process for identifying and quantifying people’s natural behavioral strengths.
- The ProScan® and JobScan® assessment instruments meet all legal requirements.
- Independent Validation and Disparate Impact Studies prove compliance with EEO and ADA.
- PDP® applications are practical, fast, business-driven and show measurable results.
- Over 2,000 clients world-wide are implementing the PDP® system with proven success.
- The four cornerstone traits, possessed in different amounts by every human being, are precisely measured and described.
- The innate energy level and the amount of energy drain resulting from stress and change are metrics with great value in a business setting.
- Proven and valid measurements are given for motivators and for environmental factors affecting stress, energy and satisfaction levels.
- Job traits are measured and matched to an applicant’s traits.
- Totals of the various factors represented within a team give a prediction of perceptions, interactions, communication, and decision making styles.
- Original research population of working adults. N=1024.
- Coefficients of reliability above .94 for all factors.
- Coefficients of invariance across race, gender and occupation above .87.
- Independent Validation Study of Predictive Validity for job success. A job-related process.
- Meets all U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Act (EEOC) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for fairness and non-discrimination.
- Follows guidelines and standards of the American Psychological Association as well as the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology principles for validating personnel selection procedures.
- Administration of non-intrusive 60 word stimuli of self-descriptive adjectives. Time: 5-10 min.
- Immediate and complete printed interpretive Reports and Summary Graphs in color.
- Client builds a database on their people, jobs and teams.
- Experts train PDP® clients to develop managerial excellence for selection, motivation and retention.
or call us at: 704-918-1013 for more information on Global Behavior's Services and what we can do for your organization .